lunes, 1 de abril de 2013

about the kiva s reading, i would lend money to miss blanca,because I think is very original and creative. I also trust in those kind of nutrition and consider that these products are very attainable  to people with low money income and because of this promovea new  way to feed and mantain not only young but also every kind of pople no matter age or sex.

an other idea would be that this product has worked for the people who trusted her and their opinion works to me like proof that miss blanca isa  person who you can trust on and the benefits of her whey.

1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you because i share your idea about the original way Miss Bianca is doing her business and how she is helping her community with products wich are easy to get by people with low incomes. Definetly I would lend money to Miss Bianca.

    ResponderEliminar